New Version 0.8
Version 0.8 has been released
This version adds many new features, some as result from feedback from players
- Players can choose whether to have manual or automatic interrupts, via the "Auto-overwatch" setting. You can enable this feature in settings and then your mercs will automatically shoot enemy entering their kill zone.
- At end of turn mercs enter overwatch mode automatically if they have enough action points for a shot
- Fullscreen setting.
- Auto-difficulty has been improved. Number of soldiers in enemy squad now varies according to the difficulty level of the player.
- Players who want more challenge can choose the "Maximum difficulty" feature.
- Ambient sounds during battle and music. Gunshots now have reverb.
- Amount of action points required to reach a location is displayed on the move path.
- Undo button now only undoes previous two moves at a time.
- Executable is now compiled using GCC, leading to performance improvements.
- DDX textures are used to reduce video RAM use.
- Fmod is now used instead of OpenAL
- Better deployment of combatants when entering a third party battle.
- Many bugs fixed
Also, I have added a third level to the campaign. The villages below the Den Babi level are now populated with powerful enemy. New weapons and armor have also been added.
Note: This feature is only available to beta testers who are willing to provide feedback. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message below if you are interested in beta testing.
Get Merc Tactics
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.